среда, 6 мая 2009 г.

UNESCO card



This beautiful card shows the Charlottenburg Palace, the largest palace in Berlin and one of the Germany's WHL places. Well, I can't tell you more. Just because I don't think it's wise to repeat everything from Wikipedia:) (personally I don't know anything about this palace, except it's really beautiful:)). So you can (if you want) read about it here.
As always, link to an offisial site.
It's strange, but I can't find the site with more than two photos of this palace... hmmm... But you can do it by yourself. I'm sure you will not be dissapionted, the pakace is really awesome!
I have many Germany's postcards, but this card is probably one of the most "WOW!" I would be happy to receive a nightview card with this palace.

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий