воскресенье, 6 сентября 2009 г.

Inge Löök's art

I like many kinds of Finnish postcards. I think that's a great idea to publish cards with paintings of Finnish artists like Kaj Stenvall and Inge Löök. It's very interesting for people who receive the cards. It's like a piece of something specially Finnish:)


(card from Tanja)

I've already shown my Stenvall's cards. And now it's time to show "Old Ladies". Finnish artist Inge Löök created them:) And I like it! I'd like to be like these ladies when I become old:) They are funny and optimistic.
Unfortunately, I didn't find anything about her:( But I know she draws not only old ladies, but also many other different and interesting pictures. If you know something about her - please, let me know.


(card from Tiina)

2 коммент.:

Анонимный комментирует...

Finns are so creative with their postcards! The ladies are very lovely :)

anne комментирует...

Oh yes, they are;)

Отправить комментарий