вторник, 5 мая 2009 г.

Beijing University of Technology Gymnasium




This is Beijing University of Technology Gymnasium, one of the main Olympic areas at Games-2008. I wanted a postcard with Olympic symbols or something else and I'm glad to have this one. I received it from Yolande. Yolande lives in Tiajing, near the Beijing, and she was at Olympics. She said, that it was amazing and she will never forget it. Oh, I'm sure! I think, I'll also never forget that Games, because os their opening and closing ceremonies. It was something, isn't it?
Some photos for good memories

It's nice to receive cards with something, that concerns to sport, 'cos I like sport:) Now I'm searching for a postcard with Tour de France's photos or symbolics. Hope I can do it.

 

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий